Dr. Greger on Macrobiotic Diets
Whenever Iâm speaking at events, people tell me these amazing stories about reinventing their health through evidence-based nutrition. Has healthy eating changed your life? Tell us your story here, and we may share it on our social media to help inspire others.
Speaking of inspiration – the team atÂ NutritionFacts.org was blown away by your great feedback about our new shirts. If you ordered one, we’d love to see how you’re wearing it and spreading the healthy lifestyle message with everyone who sees you! Tag @nutrition_facts_org or use the hashtag #nutritionfactsorg on Instagram so we can see your pics.
New DVD covers macrobiotic diets, ginger,Â cheese, and moreÂ
My new DVD is out today and is available as a streaming video so you can start watching it immediately. As you can see below, there’s a whole grab-bag of goodies, with new videos on cheese, coffee, ginger and macrobioticÂ diets. All of these videos will eventually be available for free online over the next few months, but if you don’t want to wait, you can watch them all streaming right now. You can also order it as aÂ physical DVDÂ on DrGreger.org or Amazon.
- Aloe Vera for Psoriasis
- Dietary Supplements for Autism
- Urinary Tract Infections from Eating Chicken
- Bean Pastas and Lentil Sprouts
- Benefits of Blueberries for Mood and Mobility
- Does Adding Milk Block the Benefits of Coffee?
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Cancer?
- Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?
- Best Food for Periodontal Disease and Gingivitis
- Pros and Cons of a Macrobiotic Diet
- Benefits of a Macrobiotic Diet for Diabetes
- Best Food for Late Pregnancy
- Best Food for Labor and Delivery
- Do Cell Phones Cause Salivary Gland Tumors?
- Benefits of Ginger for Obesity and Fatty Liver Disease
- Are There Risks to Energy Drinks?
- Are There Benefits of Energy Drinks?
- Are Acid Blocking Drugs Safe?
- The Best Diet for Upset Stomach
- Benzoyl Peroxide vs. Tea Tree Oil for Acne
- Can Saunas Detoxify Lead from the Body?
- Best Brain Foods: Berries and Nuts Put to the Test
- Best Brain Foods: Greens and Beets Put to the Test
- Is Cheese Really Bad for You?
- Is Cheese Healthy? Compared to What?
- How the Dairy Industry Designs Misleading Studies
Anyone signing up on theÂ donation page to become a $25 monthly contributor will receive the next three downloads for free, and anyone signing up as a $50 monthly contributor will get a whole year’s worth of new DVDs (as physical DVDs, downloads, streaming, your choice). If you signed up for physical copies, your copy is already on its way to you. If you do not have it by August 26, please email [email protected] and we’ll make everything all better.
Calling all Hindi Translators
We are looking for volunteers with experience in English-Hindi translation as we bring the latest research on evidence-based nutrition to more people in India! We are also taking applications for more Hebrew and Mandarin translators.Â Apply today and help us spread the word.
Now on Apple News
There’s now one more place you can find life-changingÂ contentâright on your iPhone. I’m excited to announce that we’re now publishing blogs five days a week on Apple News.Â Just search forÂ NutritionFacts.org, then tap the heart to follow and get the articles in your news feed.Â Â
Live Q&A Sept 27
Every month now I do Q&As live from my treadmill, and the next one is Sept 27.
Facebook Live: At 12:00 p.m. ET go to our Facebook page to watch live and ask questions.
YouTube Live Stream: At 1:00 p.m. ET go here to watch live and ask even more questions!Â
You can now find links to all of my past live YouTube and Facebook Q&As rightÂ hereÂ onÂ NutritionFacts.org.Â If that’s not enough, remember I have an audio podcast to keep you company at http://nutritionfacts.org/audio.
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you havenât yet, you can subscribe to my free videos hereÂ and watch my live, year-in-review presentations:
- 2012:Â Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2015:Â Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2016:Â How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers